Missing a true friend


i miss u my friend.....

If u come for a price i would wage my entire life on you, you the most dearest and bestest to me..but i miss u today..
               i heard many people say those words, “miss you”..a father to his daughter, a son to his mom , a friend to his friend , a boy to his love , a student to his teacher..
               but does the same words convey the same pain as mine??? (The person reading this plz answer this question after reading this entire page)
               looking back into the shades of time, i met a lot of people by many ways and every way possible but never a friend, best friend in a social networking site. She was soo happy and so was i, as i never thought we would become more than best friends in a span of 4 days!!..impossible...but these rules don’t apply to two people (Yeshwanth and her)
                my friend, “ u caught my hand and were there for me and i was there for you when we most needed our help..u guided me through the right path, now u were not there by my side, even now i am walking in the same path..but the path is leading nowhere..
u never knew how i spent hundreds of evening hours waiting for your messages...
u never knew how many times i woke up with a dream that u called me, even in the darkest and scariest hours of the night...
u never knew how many happiest moments of mine have took the black paint as i couldn’t share them with u..
u never knew that i am 24*7 on facebook only to see your profile...
u never knew how many days i spent looking at the empty sky..
u never knew the day when you replaced the pic, of my love, in my mobile wallpaper..
u never knew how many thousands of times i read through each and every message of yours..
u never knew every word i spoke to you yesterday was, etched with a “pain of eternity”..
ASK ME I SHALL SAY..

yesterday,yet again u made a difference..u were happy..u were smiling..and i started smiling..the pain has vanished..i forgot where i am..i don’t know what was happening around me..
i only know one thing..you were chatting with me on the screen..and the happiness was boundless..
you lit the spark of life, i felt as if i was breathing in life..but again u vanished into my dreams....
i couldn’t stop the tiny trickle of water that was dripping trough my eyes..
i miss you my friend..

miss you more than words can say


0 comments to "Missing a true friend"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Chatting

Followers

Total Pageviews

About This Blog